Can only be added to a reservation with a full priced inflatable or a $75 concession
The Cornhole Boards:
1. Should be placed on a flat surface 27 feet apart (front to front).
The Cornhole Bags:
1. There should be 8 bags, 4 bags of each color. Consisting of 2 teams.
2. Each bag should be 6 inches by 6 inches and have 1 pound of corn inserted into each cornhole bag.
Cornhole Game Play:
1. Two teams of two people, termed partners, shall play. Partners shall stand at opposite cornhole boxes on the same side, from the perspective of a third person, and face each other, so there is no advantage given to one team.
2. Each cornhole team shall have 4 bags of one color (Red) or (Blue).
3. All 8 cornhole bags begin at one end.
4. A coin flip shall determine whitch cornhole team has honors in round one.
5. One of the partners on the team who has honors shall begin play by throwing a cornhole bag at the opposite cornhole box.
6. A cornhole player may throw from anywhere behind the front of the cornhole box they are throwing from.
7. Game continues by alternating throws between the two opponent players until all 8 cornhole bags have been thrown.
8. If a cornhole bag hits the ground then bounces up onto the board, the bag should be removed from the playing surface.
9. The next round starts when the other cornhole player on the team, throws their first cornhole bag.
10. The game will continue until the first team reaches 21 or more points.
1. A foul occurs when any of the following happens.
2. A cornhole players foot goes past the foot foul line, termed a foot foul.
3. A player goes out of turn.
4. The player who caused the foul loses the throw when the foul occurred and the bag shall be removed if it landed on the playing surface.
1. The score shall be taken after all cornhole bags have been thrown for a round.
2. Points are earned as follows:
3 points for a cornhole bag that falls through the hole.
1 point for a cornhole bag that is anywhere on the playing surface not touching the ground.
1 point for a cornhole bag that is hanging into the hole.
0 points for a cornhole bag that is hanging off the front edge and is resting on a cornhole bag that is on the ground (unless the cornhole bag on the ground can be removed without making the hanging bag fall to the ground, then one point is given).
3. The cornhole team with the highest round score, adds the difference of the two scores to their game score.
4. The cornhole team who wins the round is allowed to throw first in the next round.
Enjoy hours of fun!!!